Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Experiencing Group

Vicki and I did our group project together on classrooms of the future, enhancing education. Althrough we had lots of complications with technology in completeing the presentation and the project, I thought we did a really good job.  We used Prezi to make the presentation and it was a really neat presentation program. I thought the skipping stones showed how technology has evolved and changed. At the beginning of the presentation we used Skype, which we discussed in our research project. I thought that helped to draw the audience into our presentation and draw their interest. Although I know I was extremely nervous, I thought we did a really good job and got some only positive feedback which is always nice to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment